- All of our teachers and staff appreciate your prayers and support. Linda Holcomb, Blanca Gureque, Anna McBride, Rusty Crites, Emily Johnson, Jolene Sherman, Mariette Gerber, Tina Dyck, and Misty Martin
- We are working to schedule our electives for the upcoming year. We are excited to be adding Spanish to our list of learning opportunities.
- Our office manager position has been filled by former HCA student, Tina Dyck! We are blessed to have Tina, and hope you will stop by when we begin our July office hours and welcome Tina.
- Kathleen Bogan and Judy Persinger are joining the HCA Board. We are blessed to have them and ask for your prayers for them and our other board members (Lanie McClure, Heath Kelley, Nicole Crites, Tanner Rindles, and Jeremiah Johnson)
- Summer is always a slim time financially for HCA. Please pray for financial provision that is beyond what we can imagine.
- We are sending out information for our 100 for $100 program. We are looking for 100 people to commit to donating $100 each month. Having those commitments allows HCA to have steady monthly donations, allowing the board, teachers, and staff at HCA to focus their attention on providing the students with quality Christian education and less time looking for ways to raise funds. If you would like to become one of the 100, just let us know.
- HCA's enrollment numbers have grown by approximately 30% over the past four years. We are so exited about that growth and continue to pray that God place students and families at HCA. Our pray is that God would provide for and direct each student and family in their education decisions, and that HCA would continue to grow.
- One of our greatest joys is to see former students growing and and serving the Lord. We as a staff continue to pray for those former students, and ask you to join us in that.
I appreciate the opportunity God has blessed me with as the principal at HCA. I love seeing God at work in so many people. I would love to have you pray for me as I lead at HCA and work to encourage students, family, staff, our community, and beyond in the name of Jesus. Thanks you so much for partnering with us in prayer.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.